by Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad on Monday, 31 October 2011
1. Asean businessmen wants to know about the European Union and the Eurozone and the financial crisis plaguing them.
2. For this they invited Tony Blair – the failed Prime Minister of Britain. Blair is the least educated about Europe and its management.
3. What he did as PM of the United Kingdom was to trot at the heels of President Bush. When Bush lied, he came up with an even more amazing lie. He claimed that Iraq could attack Britain with missiles etc within 45-minutes, using weapons of mass destruction which he declared Iraq had.
4. To prevent this attack Britain must, together with the United States, attack Iraq in a pre-emptive war.
5. Then after occupying Iraq and searching for weapons of mass destruction, none were discovered.
6. Unfazed Blair declared that the attack on Iraq was to remove “dictator” Saddam Hussein.
7. After he was removed as PM, the British set up a Commission to go into the misdeeds of Blair. The British regarded Blair as the worst PM of Britain. They made it clear he was a liar. His lies resulted in British soldiers being killed and wounded. (That a hundred thousand plus of innocent Iraqis were also killed is of course acceptable).
8. This liar is apparently looked upon by Asean businessmen as a sage, as a man whose words must be listened to in order to understand the problems faced by the EU.
9. The only thing they can learn from the liar Blair is how to lie. This man is guilty of war crimes, of mass murder. He should be tried and punished. And businessmen should not learn how to lie.