1. I am happy that Palestine is now half-recognised by the United Nations.
2. Why there cannot be full recognition is evidence that we live in a world where there is no justice, where the rule of law prevails not, where might is right.
3. There was no state of Israel where it is now. There was only the state of Palestine then.
4. Now there is a state of Israel but no state of Palestine.
5. Why? Because Israel, this artificial creation of the West, together with its satellite, the United States of America, is against acknowledging the existence of the state of Palestine.
6. There is only a Palestinian Authority, a meaningless entity found nowhere else in the world.
7. And this entity is not allowed to collect all the taxes due to it. “Generously” Israel and the United States undertake to collect the taxes for the Palestinian Authority.
8. The taxes obviously belong to the Palestinians. Now, to punish the Palestinians for seeking to be half-recognised by the United Nations, Israel and the United States threaten not to hand over the taxes they had collected to the rightful owner.
9. Arm-twisting like this is totally unacceptable especially by the so-called democratic countries. But this open manifestation of hypocrisy is only to be expected. In all the dealings regarding the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians, there has never been any instance when justice and fair play have been shown. Always it is about the strong taking what they will and the weak giving in what they must.